Sunday, September 9, 2012

How to Use the Clarisonic Pro Timer

The Clarisonic Pro is a home-use product designed to effectively clean the skin. It has a timer to make washing the face easy. The cycle lasts one minute and it beeps at 20 seconds, 40 seconds, and 50 seconds. While it can be used in any way, many people find the beeps helpful. It is recommended to start on the forehead for the first 20 seconds. After the first beep, move to the nose, upper and lower lips, and chin for the next 20 seconds. After the next beep, move to one cheek for ten seconds. And after the final beep move to the other cheek for the remaining ten seconds. The skin will be smooth and clean in a single minute, making skin care products that are subsequently applied better absorbed. The speed can be adjusted to the individuals comfort level and there are a variety of brush heads to choose from, making it great for all skin types, from oily to sensitive. The brush heads should be replaced every three to six months. The new Clarisonic Pro Face and Body comes with a large body brush head along with a cradle and extension allowing for thorough cleansing of the skin on the entire body. Add the Clarisonic Pro to your skin care regimen twice daily for healthy and youthful appearing skin.

1 comment:


  1. Hi everyone….. This spell caster is great, Thanks to Dr.joy for bringing back my wife after she left me for another Man. My Names is Lourens Harverd from Scotland a banker by Profession, After being in relationship with Susan for 3 years, she broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring her back but all was in vain, I wanted her back so much because of the love I have for her, I begged him with everything, I made promises but she refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring her back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I search for real and powerful spell caster and i came across a website that suggested that Dr.joy can help get ex back fast and stop a divorce or breakup and so on , So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my wife ( Susan )came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I'm so happy and i want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage. Simply contact the great "Dr.joy" If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., email him at: joylovespell@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347088404185.

    ReplyDelete