Sunday, September 16, 2012

Botox for Life?

A common misconception is that if you get a Botox treatment you have to get it for the rest of your life. I'm not sure where this came from but it is absolutely false. Many people try a treatment to see if they like it. Most of these people find that they enjoy the youthful and rejuvenated look and continue maintenance treatments periodically. One frequently asked question is "Will the wrinkles appear worse after the Botox wears off than they did before the treatment?" The answer to this question is no. The reason has to do with how the protein works. Botox relaxes the muscles under the skin which are responsible for certain wrinkles. When these muscles are relaxed, the wrinkles are diminished or disappear; this can be seen both at rest and with movement of the muscle. After three to four months this relaxation stops and the muscle goes back to its baseline level of contraction. The stronger the muscle, the deeper the wrinkles; and if the muscle has been relaxed for several months, the wrinkles will actually look better than they did at baseline, especially when the treatment is combined with a good skin care regimen. There are many rumors about cosmetic treatments on the Internet so be sure you get your questions answered by a medical professional.

1 comment:


  1. Hi everyone….. This spell caster is great, Thanks to Dr.joy for bringing back my wife after she left me for another Man. My Names is Lourens Harverd from Scotland a banker by Profession, After being in relationship with Susan for 3 years, she broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring her back but all was in vain, I wanted her back so much because of the love I have for her, I begged him with everything, I made promises but she refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring her back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I search for real and powerful spell caster and i came across a website that suggested that Dr.joy can help get ex back fast and stop a divorce or breakup and so on , So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my wife ( Susan )came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I'm so happy and i want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage. Simply contact the great "Dr.joy" If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., email him at: joylovespell@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347088404185.

    ReplyDelete